Rotary "R" Valve®
The Rhino™ Rotary “R” Valve™ is designed for continuous discharge of dry, free-flowing, low-abrasive solids in gravity flow or low-pressure systems. Widely used in applications such as the bottom of cyclonic dust collectors and bag-house hoppers, the Rhino Rotary “R” Valve’s steel plate construction gives it a distinct advantage in quality, flexibility and durability over cast valves.
- Heavy duty steel plate fabrication.
- Shrouded rotor.
- Neoprene rubber tips.
- Can handle temperatures to 175°.
- Stainless steel optional.
- Available with TEFC or Explosion proof motor.
- Operates under vacuum or pressure.
- Custom sizes available